This production line is specially designed for processing potatoes into delicious potato chips, potato crisps or French fries. The capacities are 100-150 kg/h, 200-260 kg/h and 350-400 kg/h.
Warranty : one year
Certification : CE
Voltage : customizable
Place of Origin : China
Condition : New
Material : stainless steel
Capacity : 100-150 kg/h, 200-260 kg/h and 350-400 kg/h
Automatic Potato Chips Production Line
This production line is specially designed for processing potatoes into delicious potato chips, potato crisps or French fries. Apart from making potato chips and French fries, you could also make Frozen French fries (equipped with a freezer). The production capacities of our potato chips processing line are 100-150 kg/h, 200-260 kg/h and 350-400 kg/h. It has some advantages such as, large capacity, large output, high degree of automatic, labor-saving and high return rate, etc.
* This is fully automatic production line to produce potato chips from fresh potatoes.
* All the machines in the production line are made of stainless steel 304.
* Electricity power requirement is 380 V/50 Hz/three-phase.
* For the 100-150 kg/h potato chips line:
- The length of the entire production line is 50 meters.
- Water consumption: 0.3 cubic meters per hour.
- Labor needed: 3-4 people.
- Land needed to install the production line is 200 square meters.
- Electric consumption is 156 Kw.h.
- Oil consumption is 30 liters per hour (any kind of cooking oil is available, such as: sunflower oil, corn oil, bean oil, peanut oil, rapeseed oil, etc.).
* The blanching temperature and frying temperature are adjustable according to your potato chips condition.
* This production line can also be used to process sweet potatoes, bananas, taro, yam, etc
* The cutting machine can cut the potato sticks of thickness 2-10 mm, it is adjustable.
* The packing machine is an automatic one, and the machine can feed, elevate, weigh and pack the chips at one time.
Our company is dedicated to produce French fries lines and related machines for more than ten years. Over the years, we have always been occupied in fries processing machinery. Our machines have been exported to the Africa, Europe, South America and other countries and regions. All of our equipment are tested in-house to ensure compliance with International standards. Individual inspection of the production lines is conducted to make sure that they comply with client's specifications.