You can find this cheese at the self-service shelf, the deli cheese counter and the pre-packed section at your local supermarket.
- Made from highest quality milk from the Bavarian Alps. The cows feed on the juicy grass from the green pastures full of fragrant herbs in this breathtakingly beautiful landscape which lends Bergader Caciotta its unique taste.
- Soft rind without wax
- Excellent melting characteristics for “au gratin” dishes and pizza
- Great on baguette bread with salami or prosciutto
- Can be enjoyed by itself as antipasti or dessert cheese
- Artisanal production process
Longstanding tradition of cheese-making
"It takes experience, diligence and passion to turn top-quality milk into top-quality cheese.“
says head of production, Bernhard Niedermaier.
...and it's been like that for over 100 years! For more than one hundred years, Bergader has fostered and continuously refined the art of cheese making.
Modern production techniques and our master cheese makers’ experience in the production and ripening of our cheese assortments complement one another.