The original creamy taste. A soft cheese with white mould on the outside, Bergader Cremosissimo is extremely creamy thanks to a prolonged ripening process under the care of our master cheese-makers. You can find this cheese at the deli cheese counter and the pre-packed section at your local supermarket.
- Made from highest quality milk from the Bavarian Alps. The cows feed on the juicy grass from the green pastures full of fragrant herbs in this breathtakingly beautiful landscape which lends Bergader Cremosissimo its unique taste.
- Lactose- and gluten-free
- Covered by edible rind that adds to the overall flavour experience
- Made with great care from a unique cheese-master recipe
- We suggest removing the cheese from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving so it can unfold its aroma to the full
- Perfect for refining sauces or baking on “au gratin” dishes
- Company Profile
Longstanding tradition of cheese-making
"It takes experience, diligence and passion to turn top-quality milk into top-quality cheese.“
says head of production, Bernhard Niedermaier.
...and it's been like that for over 100 years! For more than one hundred years, Bergader has fostered and continuously refined the art of cheese making.
Modern production techniques and our master cheese makers’ experience in the production and ripening of our cheese assortments complement one another.