Specifications for Bilge Shape Crucible For Aluminum Copper Brass:
refractory type graphite crucible melting copper brass
• Long working lifetime. Normally 6-13months, even longer under good maintenance. Its working
lifetime is increased 3-5 times over clay crucible.
• High thermal conductivity. High-density body and low apparent porosity greatly improve its heat conductivity.
• New-style materials. New heat conduction material ensures faster heat conductivity and reduces adherent slag.
• Resistance to corrosion. Better anti-corrosion than clay crucibles.
• Resistance to oxidation. Advanced process dramatically improves its oxidation resistance, which ensures persistent heat conductivity and long working lifetime.
• High compression strength. High-density body and logical structure define better compression property.
• Eco-friendly. Energy-efficient and pollution-free. It not only ensures the purity of its metal
products, but also benefits to environmental sustainability.
• Wide Application. Can be used in electric furnace, gas furnace, oil furnace and induction furnace.
Isostatic Pressing Crucible Size:
Other Dimensions On Request