Bowl cutter works by the high-speed rotation of cutting knife to blend meat and other ingredients into meat stuffing and muddy flesh. It can also stir the meat, other ingredients and water into emulsified products. Capacity: 10/25/40/60 kg/time.
Warranty : 12 Months
Voltage : customizable
Place of Origin : China
Condition : new
Capacity : 10/25/40/60 kg/time
Bowl Cutter Basic Information
Bowl cutter is a key equipment in meat products process. It works by the high-speed rotation of cutting knife to blend the meat, fat, etc into
meat stuffing and muddy flesh, at the same time, it also can stir the meat, some accessories and water into emulsified products. Bowl cutting
is the answer for better product color, appearance, taste, texture, quality and higher yields, which is the exact property our bowl cutter has.
Bowl Cutter Highlights
1. The spindle nose employs three-layers sealing design.
2. High-speed rotation of cutting knife shortens running time, reduces raw materials heating rate, keep products natural color, good texture,
high capacity and long shelf-life.
3. Panel control and safeguard design, easy and safe to operate.
4. Free switch of high speed and low speed, improving work efficiency, saving work time and easing labor intensity.
5. Widely used for meat, vegetable, seasoning and marine products processing.
Capacity: 10/25/40/60 kg/time
Why Choose US
I . You get more than just innovative meat equipment, you gain access to hands-on expertise and support-in meat processing plants
II. With decades of experience and adept skill, strictly trained salesmen can show hidden profits in your meat processing business.
III. A quality process which meets the requirements of international quality system standards has been defined to ensure the effective implementation of Quality Policy.
IV. We continuously improve machine quality and service through final installation and use by the customer as well as effective feedback and timely corrective actions.
V. Maximum customer Return On Investment is our ultimate aim; glade to provide cost and performance benefit to the customer in the execution of designing a meat processing plant layout.