1. Buyer sends Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) on its official company letterhead to the seller.
2. Seller issue FCO to buyer. Buyer sign seal and return FCO.
3. Seller issue draft contract, both parties sign & seal the present contract and exchange the copies electronically.
4. Seller present its Export permit/certificate and company registration, buyer also provides company registration information and documentary details of its storage booking at unloading port upon confirmation of the Seller's document.
5. Seller registers and legalizes the Contract officially with the appropriate authorities to facilitate booking of allocation, obtaining transaction code and securing a legitimate approval for the Transfer of Ownership Title/Allocation to buyer’s name.
6. Seller sends hard copy of the notarized and insured POP documents along with the legalized contract to buyer via courier service. The Partial POP documents to be send along with the legalized Contract includes:
7. Seller appoints a reliable shipping and the WORLD- RENOWNED logistics company, both Seller and Buyer will sign the Charter Party Agreement (CPA) together with the shipping and logistics company (A three parties ’CPA), along with Marine Insurance Policy (MIP). Seller/Buyer negotiates and makes arrangement for the chartered freight cost with the appointed shipping company for the transportation of the product to buyer's designated discharge port.
8. Buyer visits Seller’s company and refinery in Moscow have a TTM to confirm all the details and documents also do the inspection at the loading port.
9. Seller sends copies of POP and shipping documents to buyer
o Copy of the charter party agreement to transport the product to discharge port
o Copy of shipping schedule document
o Product Analysis Report
o Certificate of Origin
o Bill of lading
o Tank Receipt
o Vessel’s Q88
o SGS report