Construction material high gloss mdf uv board for kitchen cabinet with lowest price
Type : Fibreboards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards : E0
Fibreboard Type : MDF / Semi-hardboards
Grade : First-Class
Feature : Moisture-Proof
Usage : Indoor
Material : Wood Fiber
Model Number : MDF
Brand Name : FUSHI MDF
Place of Origin : Shandong, China (Mainland)
We Shouguang Fushi Wood is the biggest and well-known plywood/MDF manufacturer in north China which has 10 factories and monthly output over 500HC planks around the world. There's domestic and German imported lines for MDF manufacturing which could meet total satisfication for all kinds of request.
1) does not contain knots or rings, making it more uniform than natural woods during cutting and in service.
2) is denser than plywood and not easy to delaminate or edge-collapsed. Good thermal insulation and strong adhension.
3. Description of goods:
1) Size:1220*2440*2.5-30mm, 1830*2440*2.5-25mm ,1830*3660*16mm or as per your request.
2) Glue: E1/E2/E0/CARB
3) Density: 700~900kgs/m3
4) Raw Material: poplar,hardwood, pine
5) MC: 4-9%
6) Internal bonding(Mpa): >0.55
7) Modulus of elasticity:>3700Mpa
8) Water absorption rate:≤10%
9) Usage: for furniture( door, bed etc) and flooring manufacturing,decoration, packing.
10) Formaldhyde emission standard: E1/E2/E0
11)Melaminecolor:white,black,yellow,red,beech,cherry,maple,pine,teak.etc.pls refer to the color catalog.
4. Trade terms:
1)Packing: wrapped with 0.2mm plastic bag inside, covered with fiberboard/cardboard and strengthen by iron belt.
2) Payment terms: L/C at sight or T/T with 30% deposit.
3) Delivery time: within 15 days after T/T with 30% deposit or L/C at sight.
5. Production pictures:
In 1987, Fushi Wood Group was founded as supplier for world leading furniture company Ashley. In 2001, the group produced the first LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber) from China, and keeps to be leading Asian LVL manufacturer in accordance with OSHA, AUS 1577 and EN 13377.
Now, the group has over 2300 employees and 10 factories in Shandong Province of China, properties covering land 466,200 square meters, business scope successfully involved in real estate, plank, furniture and chemistry. Plank business involved in LVL , Plywood, H20, MDF, PB & OSB with production capability yearly over 300,000 cubic meters which are certified by ISO 9000, ISO14001, SONCAP, CARB of U.S and CE of Europe..
Products safety and quality are central to our brand equity and are the reason partners and clients trust us. The mission of Fushi Wood Group is to ensure, through quality planning and execution, that all Fushi products deliver the desired consumer experience and occupational safety. Our global quality assurance approach is a collaborative effort between quality professionals in our corporate offices, as well as on the ground around the world in the markets where we do business.
We are committed to learning and continuous improvement. We will continue to seek out and implement best practices in quality management to be worthy of the trust our consumers.