Reduce organic carbon load
Control toxicity due to heavy metals
Product Type : Fish
Brand Name : Dongjiang
Place of Origin : Liaoning, China
Part : Whole
Variety : Crucian carp
- Promotes growth rate and hence production. Increases animal weight.
- Improves feed conversion ratio.
- Decomposes organic sludge, reducing the need for water exchanges.
- Reduces ammonia levels, and hence controls algae growth and prevents brown blood disease.
- Stabilizes oxygen levels, so that the shrimp / fish can breathe easier.
- Stabilizes bloom conditions and prevents over-blooming of algae.
- Reduces off-flavoured product.
- Boosts immunity of animal, reduces mortality and improves survival rates.
- Allows higher stocking rates.
- Reduces number of days of growth cycle, hence time taken to market is lower.
- Produces healthy animals free from diseases.
- Prevents and treats floating clumps resulting from dead planktons.
- Reduces formation of Hydrogen Sulphide.
- Reduces BOD and COD levels.
Dongjiang fish farms is located in kuandian county cypress wood pole village four groups which give priority to the yalu river freshwater aquaculture products, is currently set seedling, commercial fish farming and trade of aquatic products. We have the yalu river natural farming waters for 3000 mu. Dongjiang fish farms have 26 years professional breeding technology, advanced production facilities, and stable sales channels of formal aquaculture enterprises.
Breeding varieties include: carp, crucian carp, grass carp, insect insect, tails, fish, silver carp, mandarin fish, excellent varieties fish annual output is 1 million kg.
Dongjiang fishery was the province fishery hall positioning the yalu river aquaculture demonstration area. This fishing grounds will be adhering to the "high quality, health, the persistent enterprise values. Through marketization and informationization, internationalization, health, reputation building" is committed to provide people with healthy, high-quality freshwater fish, build customer trust, enjoys a good reputation both at home and abroad of fresh water.