- Thickness: 10 - 40 mm
- Section Shape: Round
- Outer Diameter: 300 - 5000 mm
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary
- Application: Oil& Gas, cement and power ,mining,metallugy
- Technique: SAW
- Certification: ISO9000:2008
- Surface Treatment: overlaying welding
- Special Pipe: Thick Wall Pipe
- Alloy Or Not: Is Alloy
- Chromium content: 22-32%
- carbide content: 4-5%
- work temperature: 500℃-1000℃
- Hardness: HRC58-65
- connection method: flange and welding,bolt
- use: mining ;power utility;steel mill;coal ;cement
- product name: Excellent Quality wear resistant steel pipe for thermal power plant
- hostory: 8 years' R & D experience
- base material: Q235 or Q345
- processing method: plasma cutting;bending.cut pore,
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:wear resistant steel pipe for thermal power plant's packaging is Wooden boxes, angle iron frame, custom packagingDelivery Detail:15days
wear resistant steel pipe
1.long service life
2.good corrosion resistance
3.excellent processing performance
wear resistant steel pipes for thermal power plant are composed of the wear base material and the wear layer, the wear layer is generally accounts for 1/3or 2/3 of total thickness; .
The wear layer and the base material is combined through metallurgy, so that the wear layer can’t fall off, and can bear stronger impact.
wear resistant steel pipes for thermal power plant are processed and molded by two methods, one is that chromium carbide overlay wear plate is rolled by roller press. the other is that we firsthand weld in the seamless steel pipe.
The performance of wear layer in the pipes is the exactly same with chromium carbide overlay wear plate.
wear resistant steel pipes for thermal power plant 's connection methods are flange connection and welding;
wear resistant steel pipe for thermal power plant can be processed into elbow,tee branch,Square to round Transitions,frustum,Square tube,etc