Fish Meat Separator is used for picking fish meat from fish bone, skin and tendon. Also applicable for collecting shrimp meat. Capacity: 180-200 kg/h, 400-500 kg/h.
Warranty : 12 Months
Voltage : customizable
Place of Origin : China
Production Capacity : 180-200 kg/h, 400-500 kg/h
Condition : new
Fish Meat Separator Introduction
This machine is used for picking fish meat from fish bone, skin and tendon to realizing fish meat collection and extraction. The picked fish meat or fish meat paste are pure enough to be used to produce the fish ball, fish noodle, fish gelatin and fish dumpling, etc.
Fish Meat Separator Features
1. Both freshwater fishes and marine fishes can be processed by this fish meat separating machine.
2. Fully-enclosed gear running, stable and reliable performance, low power consumption.
3. The components holding food are made of high-quality stainless steel, durable and sanitary.
4. No gap to hide dirt, easy to clean; no sharp edge to hurt operators, safe to handle.
5. It is also applicable for collecting shrimp meat.
6. Meat ball machine, freezer equipment, etc can be arranged according to customers’ specific requirements.
Working Principle of Fish Meat Separator
This fish meat separating machine mainly consists of motor, feed-inlet, conveyor and rolling meat picking barrel. When the machine starts working, place fishes in the direction of rolling barrel, and the pure fish meat can be out from discharging mouth by extrusion between conveyor and rolling barrel, at the same time, the fish skin, bone are kept out of the barrel and discharged form the outlet below the conveyor.
Why Choose US
I . You get more than just innovative meat equipment, you gain access to hands-on expertise and support-in meat processing plants
II. With decades of experience and adept skill, strictly trained salesmen can show hidden profits in your meat processing business.
III. A quality process which meets the requirements of international quality system standards has been defined to ensure the effective implementation of Quality Policy.
IV. We continuously improve machine quality and service through final installation and use by the customer as well as effective feedback and timely corrective actions.
V. Maximum customer Return On Investment is our ultimate aim; glade to provide cost and performance benefit to the customer in the execution of designing a meat processing plant layout.