French Fries Packing Machine evacuates air from the bag by its vacuum pump automatically, and fills in nitrogen at your option, and then seals it, meeting different packing requirement and packing materials. Capacity: 60-360 times/h.
Warranty : one year
Certification : ISO9001
Dimension(L*W*H) : 1050*650*855 mm
Weight : 180 kg
Power(W) : 1 kw
Voltage : customizable
Application : french fries packing
Model Number : WHS-400-2S
Place of Origin : China
Condition : new
Capacity : 60-160 times/h
Sealing size : 400*10/2mm
Brief Introduction of French Fries Packing Machine
The packing machine evacuates the air from the bag of French fries by its vacuum pump automatically, and fills in nitrogen at your option, in order to protect the French fries from being damaged by squeezing, and then seals it, forming a vacuum environment inside the bag, so that to isolate the oxygen, keep the French fries fresh, protecting it against damp, mildew, rust, corrosion, moth and pollution. The shelf life is effectively prolonged and it’s more convenient to store and transport. Printing equipment can be fitted out according to customers’ requirement, printing shelf life, date and factory number on the seal place. It can widely use nylon bag, PP, PC, PVC, HDPE, PS materials to pack potato chips, French fries and so on.
1. Advanced design, compact structure, elegant appearance, trustworthy performance, easy to maintain.
2. Adopt high quality stainless steel, convenient to clean, anticorrosion and antirust.
3. Double working rooms, easy to operate, large capacity, high efficiency and energy-saving.
4. Automatic control packing process, adjustable evacuation time, heating time and heating temperature, meeting different packing requirement and packing materials.
5. Equipped with moving wheel of high bearing capability, the machine is easy to move.
6. Customers need to equip with nitrogen filled bottle themselves.
Our company is dedicated to produce French fries lines and related machines for more than ten years. Over the years, we have always been occupied in fries processing machinery. Our machines have been exported to the Africa, Europe, South America and other countries and regions. All of our equipment are tested in-house to ensure compliance with International standards. Individual inspection of the production lines is conducted to make sure that they comply with client's specifications.