The semi-automatic and full-automatic garlic slice fryer machine can be powered by electrical heating, gas heating and coal heating; oil-water mix technology and automatic filtering system are the key to get quality fried garlic slices.
After-sales Service Provided : yes
Warranty : one year
Certification : CE
Type : New
Brand Name : AMISY
Place of Origin : China
Condition : New
We are specialized in developing and manufacturing various garlic slice fryer machines with excellent working performance. There are three types, the manual-discharging ones and the automatic-discharging ones (they are semi-automatic), and the line-equipment ones (they are full-automatic).
Garlic Slice Fryer Machine Highlights and Superiority
1. Three kinds of heating methods: electrical heating, coal heating and gas heating; the heating efficiency has a utilization rate of more than 95%, saving energy consumption.
2. Employing the new technology of oil-water mix and the automatic filtering system, which extends the service time of frying oil and ensure the good quality of the fried products.
3. Separated auto-control of oil temperature and water temperature, dual heat preservation effects, and optional setting of temperature from 0℃-260℃ keep the frying machine in a stable working condition.
4. Available for continuous production, saving working time, working labor and energy cost (saving 50% frying oil, 40% power and coal compared with the ordinary garlic slice frying machine).
5. No oil smoke, no smell tainting, no pollution.
6. Made of stainless steel, hygeian and durable enough.
Amisy Machinery always focuses on the design and manufacture quality vegetable fruit processing equipment and offers complete vegetable fruit processing solutions to its customers. A close interaction with customers and the possibility of sharing process know-how have enabled Amisy to respond to the highest demands of the worldwide vegetable fruit industry. Customers worldwide are satisfied with its garlic machines,onion machines, vegetable fruit washing machines, cutting machines, etc.