- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: EnXL
- Model Number: EnXL-HDPE sheet
- Material: HDPE
- Thickness: 1mm-100mm
- Size: 1220mm*2440mm/1000mm*2000mm .
- Color1: white
- Color2: black
- Color3: green
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:Wooden PalletDelivery Detail:7-15 days
1.Non-Toxic Good quality
2.Low coefficient of friction
3.UHMW exhibits virtually no water abs
Our HDPE Board or "High Density Polyethylene" sheet offers excellent sliding properties and abrasion/wear resistance due to its low coefficient of friction. HDPE Board is very tough and impact resistant, even at low temperatures, it is lightweight, easy to weld but difficult to bond
- HDPE is an engineering plastic that is often underestimated and although HDPE is popular, it is sometimes confused with other engineering plastics. HDPE is a shortened name for High Density Polyethylene and available in two main grades, 300 and 500 grade. The higher the HDPE grade number the higher the density of the plastic is which improves the performance of the product. Although HDPE is unable to be bonded with currect adhesives, HDPE can be welded with purpose designed and economical welding equipment
|1 - 100mm
1000 x 2000mm
1220 x 2440mm
- other big size we can produce, and other small size we can cut to.
- other details, please contact me.
- We also can do CNC machining service
- Advantages of HDPE Board HDPE Board has very low friction properties which are some of the best within the engineering plastics range and HDPE Board helps produce low friction components. HDPE Board also has excellent abrasion resistance which helps provide components that are suitable for high abrasion applications. HDPE Sheet will absorb very low amounts of moisture which help creates components that are stable over a long period of time and also help this product attain Food & Drug Administration Approval which can help in the food industry.
- HDPE Board is very economical and can provide an engineering plastic with equal or greater performance advantages and save end users a significant amount of money. HDPE Board is light and easy to machine to help improve machining times. HDPE Board is very tough and almost impossible to break which helps produce components that are tough
- and can stand up to a lot of punishment in high impact environments.
- Applications for HDPE Board HDPE Sheet is an engineering plastic well suited to the food industry where low friction wear and buffer strips on food production lines are important. HDPE Sheet is also important within the water industry and HDPE Board is found in most areas of this industry because of its very low moisture absorption and good chemical resistance.
- Availability of HDPE BOARD HDPE Board is commercially available in sheet thicknesses which generally range from 1mm and have a complete size variety up to and including 100mm. HDPE Sheet is manufactured in sheet sizes of 2000mm x 1000mm and 3000mm x 1500mm although
- bigger sizes are available to special order.
The company has been concentrated on research and development, production and sales for special engineering plastics since foundation. We have certified to ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004 international quality/environment management dual system till now, products series include ABS, POM, Acrylic, PP, PC, PA, PEI, PPS, PEEK, etc. in sheets and rods. Our main focus is providing high quality and full range products through our professional team and exceptional level of service.