Other Names: catalase
Place of Origin: Sichuan, China (Mainland)
Type: Enzyme Preparations
1. Textile Industry: to remove hydrogen peroxide after bleaching and before dyeing, saving water, energy and time, not damaging the fibers and dyes, and do not pollute the environment;
2. Papermaking Industry: monitoring and optimizing the amount of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching process, degrading residual hydrogen peroxide after the bleaching;
3. Electronics Industry: to remove hydrogen peroxide after eroding germanium, silicon transistors and semiconductor components; saving water, energy and time;
4. Food Industry: to remove residual hydrogen peroxide after using it as bleacher, oxidation, starch denaturant and preservative in food processing; can be used for eliminating the special odor of hydrogen peroxide caused by ultraviolet irradiation in production of milk, egg products, cheese and other products; also used as leavening agent of baking food;
5. Hydrogen peroxide decomposition also applicable to other industries.
Specification and Usage
According to the specific circumstances of each industry (refer to the recommended dosage in Accessory 1), the optimum reaction conditions is 25°C, pH6.8, be compatible with the most commonly used active agents and hydrogen peroxide stabilizers
Mianyang Habio Bioengineering Co., Ltd. (Habio) is specialized in the research, development and industrialization of the most advanced biotechnologies in the world, with its parent group company's abundant financial and other supports. At present, Habio's research team consists of more than 10 principal researchers with PH.D or Master degrees in the fields, such as animal nutrition, microbiology, gene engineering and fermentation.
Habio has established strategic partnership with many famous academic institutions such as Feed Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Institute of Microbiology of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai Jiao Tong University and Sichuan Agricultural University. Habio has established Habio Beijing Research and Development Center in the Feed Research Institute of Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences, focusing on the research on feed enzymes. Habio has also set up a national laboratory in Sichuan University, focusing on the research on molecular biology, microbial fermentation, transgenic technologies and so on.
Habio has been conducting more than 10 research projects sponsored by national and provincial agencies such as National 863 Program, National Natural Science Foundation, National Transgenic Plants and Industrialization Program and Sichuan Province. Habio owns more than 10 international and national patents in the fields such as feed additives, intermediates of medicines and microbial fermentation engineering, most of which have leading positions nationally or internationally.
Relying on the self-owned core technologies and through successive investment, Habio has set up two large-scale production factories for microbial fermentation products, one in Chengdu and the other in Mianyang, Sichuan Province of China. The two factories have the annual production capacity of 15000 metric tons for high-tech biologically fermented products. According to sustainable development and innovation, Habio has capability to satisfy multiple demands by international clients. The main products are Phytase, Xylanase, Mananase, Glucanase, Lipase, alpha-galactosidase, Cellulase, catalase, Compound Enzymes and other fermentation products. Our high-quality products, competitive price and well services of Habio are over 30 regions and countries including China. Some great global giant company, such as Gargill, Purina, Adisseo and Kemin, have become our client and cooperative partner for several years.
Please feel free to contact us for more details.