Processing faster: normally, graphite machining speed 2 ~ 5 times faster than copper.The electro discharge machining 2 ~ 3 times faster than copper
Product Name: High Purity Graphite Powder:
The characteristics of graphite powder:
(1) Processing faster: normally, graphite machining speed 2 ~ 5 times faster than copper.The electro discharge machining 2 ~ 3 times faster than copper
Material is not easy to deformation: more obvious advantages in the thin steel electrode machining;The softening point of copper in 1000 degrees, easy deformation because of the heat;The sublimation of graphite temperature is 3650 degrees;Thermal expansion coefficient is only 1/30 of copper.
(2) The lighter weight: the density of graphite is only 1/5 of copper, large electrode in EDM, can effectively reduce the burden of machine tools (EDM);More suitable for application in large mould.
(3) Discharge consume smaller;Because the spark oil also contains C atoms, in edm, high temperature lead to spark came out of the oil C atoms are broken down, turned on the surface of graphite electrode form a protective film, compensate the loss of the graphite electrode.
(4) No burrs,Copper electrode in the processing is completed, still need to manually trim to remove burrs, and no burr after graphite processing, save a lot of cost, at the same time are easier to implement automatic production.
(5) Graphite is easier to grinding and polishing;Due to only 1/5 of the copper graphite cutting resistance, easier to grinding and polishing by hand.
(6) Material cost is lower, the price is more stable;Due to rising prices in recent years, and now isotropic graphite copper price is lower, under the same volume, the universality of toyotanso graphite products price is 30% ~ 60% lower than the price of copper, and the price is more stable, short-term price fluctuations is very small.
This is the incomparable advantage, graphite gradually replace copper as the first choice for EDM electrode material.
Graphite Powder Usage:
1 As fireproofing material.
2 As conductive material.
3 As wear-resistant lubricating material.
4. Graphite has good chemical stability, Widely used in petroleum chemical industry, hydrometallurgy, acid and alkali production, synthetic fiber, paper and other industrial department, can save a lot of metal materials.
5. Casting, aluminum casting, molding and high temperature metallurgical materials.
6, used in the atomic energy industry and national defense industry.
7. Graphite also prevent boiler scale
8. Graphite pencil lead, pigment, polishing agent.Graphite after special processing, can make all kinds of special materials used in the industrial sector.
9. The electrode: why graphite can replace copper as electrode?
In the 1960 s, copper is widely used as electrode materials, accounts for about 90%, graphite is only about 10%;In the 21st century, more and more users begin to choose graphite as electrode materials, in Europe, more than 90% or more of the electrode material is graphite.Copper, the once dominant electrode material, and the advantage of graphite electrode compared to its almost disappeared.What causes the dramatic change?Is, of course, advantages of graphite electrode.
Suzhou Dasen Electronic Material Co., Ltd. (DSN) is one of Chinese leading providers of electronic thermal solutions and is specialized in the development, manufacture and sales of innovative products made from graphite materials. DSN has more than 10 years' experience in this field, and plays a leading role in products, solutions and services in China.
With more than 300 employees, and production sites and subsidiaries in Yangtze River Delta, and Pearl River Delta, our company has an extensive presence with market representation in smart phone, tablet PC, LCD & LED TV, LED lighting and solar energy industry.
We are also an agency for Bergquist, Laird, Denka, ShinEtsu & ITW Formex thermal insulation materials.