Min.Order Quantity: 17.5 Forty-Foot Container it can depend on your needs
Supply Ability: 500 Ton/Tons per Month Organic Nutritional Yeast
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
- Product Type: Swelling
- Place of Origin: Heilongjiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Vkyeast
- Model Number: Organic Nutritional Yeast -001
- Packaging: Vacuum Pack
- Certification: QS, ISO, KOSHER
- Form: Pasty
- Shelf Life: 24 month
- Weight (kg): 10 kg
- Swelling Type: Yeast
- Item: Organic Nutritional Yeast
- Standard code: GB/T20886-2007
- Color: Yellowish
- Payment term: T/T L/C
- Ingredients: Unartificial yeast,emulsifier,Vitamin
- Service: Offer OEM
- Purity quotient: 98%
- The application: bread ,Steamed bread, cake
Packaging & Delivery
||as usual 20-30 days,depending on the quantity.
Organic Nutritional Yeast
1. High quality,effective
2. Reduce the fermentation time
3. Fast delivery
The advantage of vitality king Organic Nutritional Yeast
1. It consists of high activity, high osmotic pressure resistant Organic Nutritional Yeast strains, suitable for all types of bread with high Sugar, dried Organic Nutritional Yeast (25%) and low sugar dry Organic Nutritional Yeast (20%).
2. It can effectively reduce the time of fermentation of the dough.
3. It makes the bread in the oven good expansion and meet the demand of expansion of different fermentation process (such as direct sponge, the dough method), it makes good expansion.
4. It can make the products in the uniform color, delicate internal organization and taste.
Amtech Biotech Co., Ltd. is a professional food additive manufacturer. We focus on providing natural food preservatives (such as nisin and natamycin) for our clients worldwide. We aim to improve the safety of products and reduce the production cost.
Our production facility has been ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher and Halal certified. We are now the largest natural preservative manufacturer in Asia Pacific Region. Our product lines include vegetal nisin A, nisin Z, pure nisin A (over 96%), pure nisin Z (over 96%), natamycin 50% (lactose), natamycin 50% (glucose), natamycin 50% (NaCl) and pure natamycin.