Four-wheel aligners are used to test alignment parameters of vehicle wheels, components of suspension system and components of steering system. By comparing the measured parameters with designed parameters of vehicle manufacturer, it guides technicians to make relevant adjustment to wheel alignment parameters to achieve ideal driving performance, to guarantee the stability and safety of driving and ease of steering and to reduce the side tyre wear and gas consumption.
PURPOSE OF WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Adjust the suspension system and steering control system to its correct position. Ease of steering and stable driving. While driving straight-ahead, the steering wheel does not run deviated. The steering wheel is on-center naturally. The steering wheel returns to its original position automatically after turning. Reduction of driving resistance and abnormal wear of tyre and chassis components. Enhancement of driving sense of comfort and reduction of oil consumption.
1. Using CCD image recognition, measurement technique;
2. Using Zigbee wireless network;
3. The systematic and distributive Multilanguage control platform;
4. The system micro-consumption design can achieve long time measurement;
5. Sensor touch-key manipulations, personalized image-text interface;
6. The system has self-diagnosis, self-correction and self-repair functions;
7. The portable correction frame and the correction process would be concisely, quickly and accurately;
8. Grading operation management can restrict wrong operations without permission;
9. System measurement and data transmission are of high speed and stability and super anti-jamming;
10. Vehicle chassis omni-directional 360° Closed measurement;
11. Environment adaptive optical measurement system;
12. System and sensor multi-language display;
13. More than 20, 000 data of models, a variety of retrieval modes and intelligent upgrade function;
14. Quick clamps, no need to compensate, the faster measurement;
15. Tool concept and can finish alignment without computer.