This meat dicing machine can be used to dice frozen meat, fresh meat, cooked meat and poultry products with bones. Also suitable for cutting meat shreds, slices and strips. The cutting thickness can be adjusted between 4-30 mm. Capacity: 500-600 kg/h, 700-900 kg/h.
Warranty : 12 Months
Certification : CE
Voltage : customizable
Model Number : AMS-QD-350
Place of Origin : China
Condition : new
Capacity : 500-600 kg/h, 700-900 kg/h
Meat Dicing Machine Introduction
This meat dicing machine can be used to dice frozen meat, fresh meat, cooked meat and poultry products with bones. With high efficiency, this machine is the preferred equipment to cut meat into meat cubes, shreds, slices and strips for many meat processing plants.
Meat Dicing Machine Application
* Widely used for cutting many kinds of meat: frozen meat, fresh meat, cooked meat and poultry meat with bones into meat cubes, slices, shreds and strips.
* Widely applied to many kinds of business: meat processing plants, frozen food plants, leisure food plants, Chinese restaurants, western restaurants, chain catering enterprises, hypermarkets, schools, large-scale logistics dining rooms, central kitchens and catering companies, etc.
Meat Dicing Machine Features
1. The cutting thickness can be adjusted between 4-30 mm.
2. Other than the dicing function, the meat dicing machine also can be used for meat shreds, slices and strips.
3. Supporting to handle fresh meat, frozen meat, cooked meat and poultry products with bones.
4. Made of stainless steel, easy to operate; simple to clean and maintain.
Why Choose US
I . You get more than just innovative meat equipment, you gain access to hands-on expertise and support-in meat processing plants
II. With decades of experience and adept skill, strictly trained salesmen can show hidden profits in your meat processing business.
III. A quality process which meets the requirements of international quality system standards has been defined to ensure the effective implementation of Quality Policy.
IV. We continuously improve machine quality and service through final installation and use by the customer as well as effective feedback and timely corrective actions.
V. Maximum customer Return On Investment is our ultimate aim; glade to provide cost and performance benefit to the customer in the execution of designing a meat processing plant layout.