Meat Grinder is to grind meat slices or pieces into meat granules of different sizes for bowl cutting and mixing.
Capacity: 0.5-0.8 t/h, 1-1.5 t/h, 2-3 t/h, 3-8 t/h.
Warranty : 12 Months
Voltage : customizable
Production Capacity : 200 Sets per Month
Place of Origin : China
Condition : new
Capacity : 0.5-0.8 t/h, 1-1.5 t/h, 2-3 t/h, 3-8 t/h.
Meat Grinder Introduction
Our meat grinder is to process meat after cut into slices or small pieces, grinding them into meat granules of different sizes according to different process requirements, which can be the pre-work for bowl cutting and mixing. And this meat grinding machine is an ideal equipment for meat products processing industries.
Meat Grinder Application
* For various frozen meat (the small frozen meat pieces can be processed without cutting before), fresh meat, chicken carcass, duck carcass, pork-skin, beef-skin, fishes, fruits and vegetables, etc.
* For sausage, ham sausage, luncheon meat, meat ball, savory flavoring, pet food and other meat product industries.
* For hotel, school, restaurant, meat processing industry and other food service business.
Meat Grinder Characters
1. Made of stainless steel plate, easy cleaning.
2. The spiral conveyor is made of high carbon chromium stainless steel, high strength and hardness; no deformation of the sharp blade.
3. When the machine works, there is less heat produced, good for keeping meat fresh.
Why Choose US
I . You get more than just innovative meat equipment, you gain access to hands-on expertise and support-in meat processing plants
II. With decades of experience and adept skill, strictly trained salesmen can show hidden profits in your meat processing business.
III. A quality process which meets the requirements of international quality system standards has been defined to ensure the effective implementation of Quality Policy.
IV. We continuously improve machine quality and service through final installation and use by the customer as well as effective feedback and timely corrective actions.
V. Maximum customer Return On Investment is our ultimate aim; glade to provide cost and performance benefit to the customer in the execution of designing a meat processing plant layout.