Min.Order Quantity: 1 Kilogram/Kilograms Natural Food Preservation
Supply Ability: 50000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Month Natural Food Preservation
Payment Terms: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union
- CAS No.: 1414-45-5
- Other Names: Nisin
- MF: C143H228N42O37S7
- EINECS No.: 215-807-5
- FEMA No.: 3354.0705
- Place of Origin: Heilongjiang, China (Mainland)
- Type: Nutrition Enhancers, Preservatives
- Brand Name: AMTECH
- Model Number: Natural Food Preservation-001
- Item: Natural Food Preservation
- The federal emergency: 3107 year
- Color: White
- Appearance: Powder
- Smell: Odorless
- Business Type: The government support the factory
Packaging & Delivery
||Packing details:500 g/bottle, 10 kg/box, 20 kg/barrel Packaging according to customer requirements
Details of delivery : 5-30 working days
1. Extend the shelf life of products
2. Improve and safe alternative chemical preservatives
3. Cost at low dose and high efficiency
4. Can reduce the processing time and temperature.
5. The available In the fermentation products (does not affect bacteria)
6. To reduce heat treatment and machining time.
7. Inhibition of post - acidification cheese
8. No obvious cross-resistance to antibiotics.
9. Stability of heating.
Amtech Biotech Co., Ltd. is a professional food additive manufacturer. We focus on providing natural food preservatives (such as nisin and natamycin) for our clients worldwide. We aim to improve the safety of products and reduce the production cost.
Our production facility has been ISO9001, HACCP, Kosher and Halal certified. We are now the largest natural preservative manufacturer in Asia Pacific Region. Our product lines include vegetal nisin A, nisin Z, pure nisin A (over 96%), pure nisin Z (over 96%), natamycin 50% (lactose), natamycin 50% (glucose), natamycin 50% (NaCl) and pure natamycin.