Back Aligned Oil Bailing Truck
Model Number : Back Aligned Oil Bailing Truck
Brand Name : TS
Place of Origin : Jilin, China (Mainland)
Condition : New
This is the best oil bailing and recovery truck you can find on Chinese market. It is mainly used in oil pumping operation of margin oil well and stripper oil well ,it is applicable in oil pumping operation with well depth within 2500m, it is also can be used in dredging ,through well operations and so on.
1. The Max. lifting load : 10112lbs(in Min. drum spooling diameter).
2. The Max. operation depth of Recovery : 8200ft (2500m)
3. Depth of oil bailer submergence: 350m
4. Operation speed: 11.25ft/s(3.43m/s )(in Max. drum spooling diameter)
4ft /s (1.22m/s )(in Min. drum spooling diameter)
5. Derrick height: 45.93ft ( 14m) (from ground to bottom of crown block)
6. The Max. load :26966 IBS
7. Dip angle : 5°
8. Diameter of brake rim×width: φ34.25inch×7.48inch
9. Wrap angle of brake strap: 345°
10. Engine power: 340HP/2200r/min
11. Working pressure of hydraulic system: 12Mpa
12. Model of master hydraulic pump: CB-F40C-FL
13. Working pressure of pneumatic system: 0.8Mpa
14. Volume of air drum : 98L
15.Overall Dimension (L×B×H)ft : 46.57×8.2×12.79 (move state)
16.Gross Weight: 52910lbs
Tonghua Petro-Chemical Machinery Manufacture Co., Ltd. (THpetro) is a trusted global supplier of oil field equipments and services with glorious history. Founded in 1958, THpetro was honored to become one of the earliest oilfield manufactures in China. In 1965, THpetro invented the "First Workover Rig" of People's Republic of China. In 2001, THpetro transformed to the First private company among Oilfield manufactures in China. After half a century, THpetro has become the leading supplier of oil field machineries in China, acting as key partner of CNPC and SINOPEC and expanding abroad "TH Rig" has covered all major Chinese domestic oil fields and exported to more than 20 countries across 5 continents. The company is headquartered in Northeastern China and branched out its service center into North America, Latin America, Russia and Africa.