Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: 25 or 50 kg pp bag, 30 kg paper bag, tote bag or according to your requirement.
Delivery Detail: Delivery Time: Within 15days after Receipt of the deposit.
Organic Green Mung Bean for sprouting.
3.6mm or 3.8 mm
Cultivation Type : Common
Packaging : 25 or 50 kg pp bag, 30 kg paper bag, tote bag
Model Number : Mung-O
Brand Name : Northtradingbeans
Place of Origin : Heilongjiang, China (Mainland)
New crop Chinese Organic Green Mung Bean
1. Maximum moisture: 15%
2. Maximum foreign material: 0.1%
3. Maximum imperfect kernel: 3.0%
4. Size: 3.6mm or 3.8mm.
5.Germination Rate: 97% min.
6. Packing: 25 or 50 kg pp bag, 30 kg paper bag, tote bag or according to your requirement.
7. Origin: Heilongjiang Province
8. Minimum Order Quantity: 20MT
9. Delivery Time: Within 15days after Receipt of the deposit.
10. Delivery term: FOB DALIAN.
11. Terms of Payment: L/C at sight, TT wire transfer on receipt of copy of documents.
Documents to be provided:
1. Clean Ocean Bill of Lading issued by shipping company.
2. Signed commercial invoice in triplicate issued by our company.
3. Certificate of Origin in duplicate issued by CCPIT.
5. Phytosanitary certificate issued by CIQ.
6. ransaction certificate issued by Ecocert.
7. Quality certificate in duplicate issued by CIQ.
8. Organic Certification
We are a fully certified (Ecocert) supplier of organic and conventional Adzuki Beans, Mung Beans, Black Kidney Beans and other legumes, based in the North East of China.
We have our own factory and processing centre which covers an area of 8,000 square meters where we operate world-class legume processing equipment. We have four organic farms and a ten thousand acre organic farm production base, further more we also have long term contracts with a number of farmers. All of which means that we can ensure the quality and stability of our supplies.
North Trading Co., Ltd. is located in one of the only three black earth regions in the world - Sanjiang Plain of Luobei County. Blessed with blue sky, high mountains, dense forests and the ideal cold temperatures, the black soil is best suited. This vast and fertile region has an excellent ecological environment and is listed as a State-Level Eco-Agriculture County by the Ministry of Agriculture.
We have four organic farms and a 10,000-acre organic farm production base. We operate in accordance with the strictest organic agricultural production processes, in terms of seed selection, planting, land conversion, field management, climate monitoring, pest control, harvesting and threshing, processing, packaging, storage and transportation. Our entire production process is traceable.
Our factory and processing center cover an area of 8,000 square meters. The production workshop and finished products warehouse occupy 4000 square meters. We operate world-class legume processing equipment, weight measurement grading machines, stone removal machines (de-stoners), magnetic separators, polishing machines, color sorting machines and metal detectors. Through our unremitting efforts and new business ideas, hard work and enterprising spirit, advanced processing equipment and strict processing procedures, we have gained a reputation in both the domestic and international markets for quality and reliability.
Our aim is to establish a stable base for organic agricultural cultivation and to provide the safest, the most secure and the most reliable high quality products and services for our customers.