Reliable performance and long service life, our PTO pellet mill can be easily connected with a tractor or truck for power, so it is the ideal choice for farm use to make wood and feed pellets.
PTO Pellet Mill Introduction
PTO pellet mill means power take- off. It is designed to be connected with a tractor or truck so that it can draw energy from their engine. Compared with other pellet mills, it is more flexible, easier to operate; its structure is more compact and its occupying space is lessened. Our PTO wood pellet mill is an ideal choice for farm-use end customers to make different kinds of biomass pellets and feed pellets. Materials can be used to make pellets including various kinds of agro-forestry wastes such as wood dust, saw dust, straws, stalks, rice husk, medical herbs, bamboo dust and oil cakes, etc.
PTO Pellet Maker Features
1. Be connected with a tractor or truck for driving power, which will solve the problem of electricity transmission, even remote-controlled operation is available.
2. Adopt new design of direct connection of motor shaft and the main shaft, connected and disconnected easily and conveniently, overcome the loose defect of belt connecting after long time using.
3. High efficiency and output with low energy consumption: reasonable and professional design, the machine feeds and presses evenly, and discharges pellets with low damage rate.
4. The finished pellets are smooth and even, of high standard hardness and heat value.
5. Durable and cost effective: the core part of the mill-the rollers are made of precise material of alloy metal which makes the roller anti-bearable and no easy to broken. 6. Various kinds of pore diameter flat die to choose