Canned Motor Pump with Higher-head, higher efficiency pumps. Besides F-M type, R-M (Reverse Circulation) type and B-M (High Temp-Insulation) type are provided.It is suitable to convey the liquid gas, low boiling –point and other fluids vaporize easily. The circulation fluid returns to the suction tank through the reverse circulation pipe line of motor rear after bearing lubrication and motor cooling. Therefore it can avoid
Capacity : Max 780m3/h
Head : Max 180m
Power : Max 220kw
The Advantages of the Canned Motor Pump,
- No leakage: handles toxic, explosive, expensive hazardous, carcinogenic, and corrosive fluids without leaking.
- Airtight: designed to handle vacuum services or fluids that react to contact with air.
- No shaft seal: no mechanical seal. No gland packing.
- No external lubrication: pumped fluid provides cooling and lubrication levels to check or maintain.
- Compact design: motor and pump are single unit No alignment necessary. No grouting or elaborate foundation.
- Quiet operation: low noise level since no fan is used to cool motor. All rotating parts are within a thick shell container.
Reverse circulation type (R-type)
This type of pump is suitable for handling volatile fluids, such as ammonia, Freon and liquefied gases.
Capacity: 600m3/h max
Total –head: 200m max
Output: 200KW max
WE are as the sole proprietorship company of Teikoku Electric MFG. CO.,Ltd (Japan) are benefiting their advanced technology, equipment, inspection methods and scientific management, and now become a main enterprise in canned motor pump field in China.
The products have reached almost every corner of the nation, and some have been exported to a lot of foreign countries. They are widely used in petrochemical and chemical industries, locomotive, refrigeration, air-condition, spaceflight and environment protection field.
The canned motor pumps with advanced design, high efficiency, zero leakage can successfully avoid liquid losing, bursting, dropping and leakage during transfer process.
On May 31st, 2000, the company obtained the certificate of conformity for ISO9001 Quality Management System Certification. On Mar 28th, 2001, the products got through the Certificate of Conformity for CE. On Dec 18th, 2003, the company obtained the certificate of conformity for ISO14001.