1. RF Admittance Level Sensor;
2. Approved ISO9001: 2008, BV, CE, ROHS;
3. Applied for water, liquid, oil;
4. OEM, ODM.
- Level controller using RF Admittance Level control technology designed and manufactured a new level measurement instruments.
- RF admittance measurement technique, simply means that the use of high-frequency current measurement system admittance approach. Point RF admittance technology and capacitive technology, which uses a three-terminal technology, making the diversity of measurement parameters.
- RF admittance technology in addition to the introduction of a capacitance measurement parameters, especially the resistance parameters, making the instrument measuring the signal to noise ratio improved to dramatically improve the instrument's resolution, accuracy and reliability; measurement parameters have diversity effort to expand the application fields and reliable instrument.
- Anti-gauge material makes hanging (the adhesion of the sensor material called hanging material) better performance, more reliable, more accurate measurements, broader applicability level control technology.
Versatility: measure the level and material level, to meet the requirements of different measuring temperature, pressure, media, and can be applied to corrosion, shock and other adverse situations.
Anti-linked material: unique circuit design and sensor structure to measure the impact of the material can not be linked to the sensor without regular cleaning, to avoid false measurements.
Maintenance-free: the measurement process no moving parts, no mechanical components corruption problems, no maintenance.
Immunity: contact measurement, anti-interference ability, can overcome the steam, foam and stirring on the measurement.
Accurate and reliable: measuring the amount of diversification, the measurement is more accurate measurements from environmental change, high stability and long life.
- Power: 18V-30VDC
- Output :4-20mA (two-wire)
- Output: Level mode or distance mode
- Accuracy: ± 1%
- Ambient temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- Medium temperature: -100 °C ~ 260 °C
- Response time: 0.5s (standard) 0.5 ~ 30s (adjustable)
- Site display: Pets live display
- Electrical connection: M20 * 1.5
- Housing protection: IP65
- Process connection: NPT threaded mounting (standard)
- Anti-explosion: Exidllct6
- Range: Up to 15000PF, the maximum distance 100m (maximum range of different sensors differ)
- Spark protection (sensor): Built-in protection circuit spark
- Cable: standard split dedicated connection cable between the sensor and electronic unit 5m, 50m up
Sheng Xin Instrument Co., Ltd. is a research and development, production and sales of industrial automation instruments of integrated enterprise, science and rigorous management and reliable product quality assurance.
The company has advanced machines and equipment, improved technology tools and testing equipment. Has experienced professional and technical personnel, in continuing to draw domestic and foreign advanced technology and processing technology, based on, has designed and produced a level, flow and other automated instrumentation.
The company's products throughout the country, mainly in the petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, electric power, environmental, pharmaceutical, food, building materials and other industries. There are RF / DE series RF admittance level meter, UL series resistance shift level meter, ZXK series resistance rotary level meter, UHZ series magnetic sub-level gauge, UTD Series Electric float level transmitter, HL series more than 20 varieties of ultrasonic level meter / meter, LG throttling device, UQK float level controller, FJB-Z intelligent mud level alarm device, DFQ low-frequency sound vibrations and other cleaning products.
The company has always been to strive for excellence, and say what promises to win the trust of our customers; rate of qualified products, customer satisfaction is the company's quality policy; with my peace of mind to concentrate on changing your company's goals.
Sheng Xin company sincerely hope that all the friends work together to promote the continuous development of automated instrumentation to make a large contribution to more of.