- Material: 100% Polyester
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Pattern: Raw
- Style: Solid
- Grade: Recycled
- Feature: Anti-Distortion, Anti-Static, Abrasion-Resistant, Heat-Resistant
- Use: Non-Woven Fabric, Spinning
- Fiber Length: 32mm
- Fineness: 1.4D
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MR
- staple fibre denier: 1.4D
- staple fibre cut length: 32mm
- staple fibre color: semi raw white
- staple fibre packing: PP woven bale
- staple fibre monthly supply: 2000MT
- staple fibre Grade: Grade A
- staple fibre style: recycled
- staple fibre Origin: China
- staple fibre Usage: weaving, non-woven,sewing thread
- staple fibre weight: 265/bale
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details:PP woven baleDelivery Detail:3-15days
raw white polyester staple fibre
2. Cut length:32MM
3. packing:PP Woven Bale
4. Usage:Spinning, Sewing Thread
Semi raw white recycled polyester staple fibre psf for weaving spinning sewing thread non-woven fabric
1.Our boss have more than 10 years' manufacture & sales experience, we prefer LONG-TERM COOPERATION WITH YOU!
2. Our production equipments are mostly imported from Japan, with technology from Toyobo, which enable us to provide very consistent, reliable and high class quality products to our clients.
3.Products come from renewable resources, PET bottles, slicing through different processing methods with effective ways to make sure of quality and efficiency.
Fushun Ruihua fibre Co., Ltd.was founded in May, 2012 and is located in the East Industrial Area of Songxi County, which connects three influential provinces of China, Zhejiang, Fujian and Jiangxi. We enjoy convenient transportation with easy access to labor, resources and technique supports.
We are a new and growing enterprise with an investment of 700 million Yuan, and an output amounts to 2,000,000 tons. Our main products are polyester staple fiber, various composed fiber and eco-friendly bio bamboo fiber.
Presently, we have our first phase production line ready with the investment of 140 million Yuan. The production area covers 34,000 square meters with an output of 40,000 tons yearly. We will have other two production lines put into operation by Sep. 2013, and our yearly turnover will amount to 500 million Yuan.
Our production equipment is mostly imported from Japan, with technology from Toyobo, which enables us to provide very consistent, reliable and high-class quality products to our clients. Slicing through different processing methods with effective ways, products come from renewable resources and PET bottles can make sure of quality and efficiency.
In addition to the production and improvements of the traditional mature polyester fiber, we commit ourselves to researching and developing new fiber, using bamboo and other nature materials from local plants and bamboo forests. Those are the advantages of local recourses.