Brand Name : 3W Botanical
Grade : AAA
Place of Origin : Hunan, China (Mainland)
Packaging : Bottle, Drum, Plastic Container
Extraction Type : Solvent Extraction
Part : Leaf
Type : Herbal Extract
- Type: Herbal Extract
- Variety: White Tea Extract
- Form: Powder
- Part: Leaf
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Packaging: Bottle, Drum, Plastic Container
- Place of Origin: Hunan, China (Mainland)
- Grade: AAA
- Brand Name: 3W Botanical
- Model Number: Polyphenonls
- Certification: GMP, ISO, Kosher, Halal
- Belief: Your Health, Our Duty
Packaging & Delivery
White Tea Extract
Latin name:Camellia sinensis
Active ingredients:Polyphenonls Catechins Caffein
Origin:The shoots of Theaceae
Specification: 30%Polyphenonls 90% Polyphenonls/70%Catechins/7-10% Caffein
Appearance: Claybank Powder
Extract Method:Grain alcohol
Drinking of green tea has risen sharply in recent years given the plethora of information touting its health benefits. New research, however, suggests white tea may possess an even greater health benefit when compared to its green counterpart. Although green, white and black teas are all harvested from the same plant, Camellia sinensis, the method of processing is what differentiates the teas. White tea is the least processed, and is named as such because of the silvery buds from the plant used to make the tea. Consult your doctor before using tea as a remedy or preventive.
1. The role of the central nervous system; to strengthen the process of cortical excitability
2. The role of the circulatory system; to stimulate the heart, coronary vessels expand.
3. On smooth muscle, the role of striated muscle; can relax smooth muscle, to strengthen capacity of skeletal muscle contraction.
4. Diuretic and other effects; can inhibit tubular reabsorption, increased gastric secretion, excitatory effect on metabolism.
5. On the various types of Shigella are with antibacterial action.
3W is the world leading company in the identification, development and production of active ingredients from plants, for use in the pharmaceutical, diatery supplement and food industries.
3W puts great focus to their R&D strength, covering: the screening of medicinal plants for pharmacological benefits; the identification of new active principles; the development of cutting-edge extraction and purification systems for industrial applications.
Phyto-chemical research is carried out in 3W own Research Center in Changsha, China. 3W also co-operates with the world most prestige universities and private research institutes in the biological assessment of the safety and effectiveness.
15 skilled natural product doctors and masters
World known plant scientist, Larkin Liu
Fine cooperation with leading research institutions Sigma and Chromax
High tech instruments
Top grade production capability.