Yunnan Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha - Exportimes.com

Supplier Details

Hunan Xiangfeng Tea Industry Co., Ltd.  

Year Established:2005

Business Type:Manufacturer

Management Certifiation:

Operational Address:
Tuojia Village, Jinjing Town, Changsha County, Changsha, Hunan, China (Mainland)

More from this Supplier

Yunnan Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha

Yunnan Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha
  • Yunnan Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha
Share to:

FOB Price:US $ 8.5 - 12.5 / Kilogram Min.Order Quantity:50 Kilogram/Kilograms Supply Ability:10000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Year Port:any ports in China Payment Terms:L/C,T/T,Western Union

Product Details

Description

Quick Details

  • Product Type: Pu'Er Tea
  • Style: Compressed Tea
  • Age: 2 - 3 Years
  • Processing Type: Post-Fermented
  • Packaging: Bag, Box, Bulk, Gift Packing
  • Certification: HACCP, ISO, QS
  • Specialty: Health Tea, Slimming Tea
  • Grade: premium grade
  • Shelf Life: unlimited
  • Weight (kg): 0.005
  • Model Number: XF- 165
  • Brand Name: Xiangfeng
  • Place of Origin: Yunnan, China (Mainland)
  • name: Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details: Packaging Detail: paper, box, gift packaging, OEM service 
Delivery Detail: Within 1-2 weeks after order confirmed
Delivery Detail: 5-25 working days

Specifications

 

Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha 
1.the super grade of puer. 
2.suger and blood reducing 
3. ISO.HACCP,QS certificates 
4. OEM service 

 

The brewed leaves :  The brewed leaves  are very consistent and even.When touched with finger, the leaves are thick, soft and elastic.  this shows the great quality of our tea.

Detailed information 

 

Names

Puer Mi Ni Tuo Cha

Date of production

2010

Sorted

ripe puer tea , first grade

Weight per piece

5 grams

Ratio of Bud and leaf content

The ratio of a bud is about 35%, and the ratio of tender leaves and stalk is about 65%.

Appearance

brown and smooth,round and bulging

Aroma and flavor of tea soup

Unique crusted fragrance of preservation is rich and pure, sweet mellow, long aftertaste.

Color of tea soup

Reddish brown, pure and bright.

Brewed leaves

reddish brown and tender

Nutrition vs Taste

It's nicer with the higher ratio of tea bud, because nutrient content of bud is richer than leaves and stalk. But the taste of bud is bitter and harsh, and aroma is very low, inversely the tea stalk has rich aroma except for the low nutrient content.

Product nature

Slimming, promote health, warm stomach etc

Certification

HACCP,QS,ISO 22000:2005

Delivery Time

5-10days

飞

Company Profile

  Business Type: Manufacturer
  Main Products: green tea,black tea,oolong tea,jasmine tea,puerh tea
  Location: Hunan, China (Mainland)
  Year Established: 2005
  Year start exporting: 2011
  Number Of Employees: Above 1000 People
  Total Annual Sales Volume: US$10 Million - US$50 Million
  Main Markets: Eastern Europe, Western Europe, North America, Africa, Mid East
  Average Lead Time: 15 Day(s)
 
Based in Jinjing Town of Changsha County, demonstration base of innovativeness for modern agriculture in Changsha City, Hunan Province, Hunan Xiangfeng Tea Industry Co., Ltd. was honored as "China Famous Brand" in 2011 and was approved in 2012 as "Top Ten Industries of Chinese Tea". 

As the sole industry strategic partner of Institute of Subtropical Agriculture Ecology, Chinese Academy of Science, we are recognized as the largest tea seedling breeding center, with nursing tea farms of over 250,000mu (16,667 hectares), a 4,500-mu national standard model base of organic tea, Feiyue Tea Base included. 

Now, the company has three wholly-owned subsidiaries, Hunan Bestea Co., Ltd., Hunan Grand Tea & Food Co., Ltd. and Xiangfeng Tea Machinery Manufacturing Co., Ltd., and also holds shares of four companies, Baojing Gold Tea, Hupingshan Tea, Guanzhuang Ganfa Tea and Kaixin Huiming Tea and further owns a branch, Xiangfeng Tea Art Co., Ltd. we have nearly 1,500 staff members with 3 permanent expert researchers from Chinese Academy of Science and 39 postgraduates from Peking University, Tsinghua University, etc. Our company is mainly composed of management body, R&D team and quality control crew, production force, design units and sales group.

Our tea has good performance in the exhibitions. Xiangfeng Mao Jian has won the crown of the Third China Tea Expo; Xiangfeng Green Tea has become the laureate in the six consecutive sessions of the International Agricultural Fair in Hunan; and we were in 2010 awarded "Gold Tea Bud Prize", known as the "Oscar"in Chinese tea industry.

Post Buying Request

  • * Title:Please input title
  • * Message:Please input message
  • Your message must be between 20-8000 characters
  • * Your Email Address:Please input Email
  • Your email is also your login ID

You May Be Interested In

辽ICP备09008998号-11 ICP许可证号:辽B-2-4-20110169. Copyright Notice © 2016-2021 Liaoning MEC Group Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.