FOB Price:US $ 50 - 90 / Piece
Min.Order Quantity:100 Piece/Pieces bath hand shower set
Supply Ability:20000 Piece/Pieces per Month shower bathroom sets
Model Number : NT3163
Brand Name : NUOTE
Place of Origin : Fujian, China (Mainland)
Feature : Thermostatic Faucets, Eco-Friendly
Material : 58% brass body and zinc alloy handle
||shower rod: stainless steel
|faucet:58% brass body and zinc alloy handle
|shower hand and shower head: ABS plastic and brass spout
2. The surface is polished and chrome plated.
3. Many designs are available.
4. Hot selling in SOUTHEAST ASIA,INDIA,RUSSIA,MIDDLE EAST,SOUTH AMERICA,etc.
5. MOQ. :100pcs
6. Payment: TT 30% deposit when order confirmed,remaining 70% paid before delivery
7. Lead time: within one month after confirming order.
8. OEM services are available.
9. 14 years' experience
Xiamen Nuote Technology Development Co., Ltd. is located in the beautiful scenery, convenient transportation, and rapid development of the Xiamen special economic zone.
Xiamen Nuote Technology Development Co., Ltd. is the specialized manufacturer of healthy bath products which is specialized in research, development, manufacture and the sales of heath bath product. After years of continuous efforts, the company has become a strong domestic enterprise in bathroom industry. Our company now has the healthy bath products, the water meters, (intelligent water meter), shower hoses, three series, 1000 varieties. And all our products have the beautiful appearance, good performance and quality characteristics.
Our company in 2002 has passed through the ISO9001; 2000 international quality management system certification, and made the standard as our quality control, management norms.
With China's accession to the WTO, the world economic integration and foreign broad market has brought new opportunities and challenges to the company. To this, the company has carried out a brand construction as the core management idea, to bring the enterprise into a long-term healthy development, import the scientific enterprise management system, efforts to shape the modern, first-class product enterprise image, reflect the pursuit of the enterprise on a higher level.
Now the Nuote people adhering to the "quality win the trust from customers, science and technology create perfect life" concept, we are solid and we keep improving, forge ahead, keep pace with the times, we produce products which can make customers satisfied, provide customer satisfaction of service, continue to provide more essence of beauty products and sincere service.
We believe in the near future, we will develop into a well-managed, first-class quality enterprise which can provide modern and international service, we will be a famous brand in China and a world famous enterprise.