The intermediate for the production of formic acid and oxalic acid and used in the production of N,N-Dimethylformamide, etc.
Description of Sodium Formate
1.Product name: Sodium Formate
3. Appearance: white powder
4.CAS No.: 141-53-7
6.Molecular weight: 68.00
7.Relative density: 1.919g/cm3
Use: It is maily used in the production of formic acid, oxalic acid, sodium hydrosulphite, formamide, leather industry and oil field.
Specification of Sodium Formate
||White Granule or Crystalline Powder
Packaging & Shipping
25 kgs or 50 kgs per PP woven bag, 25MT/20FCL
10-15 working days after received TT or L/C.
Application of Sodium Formate
1.Sodium Formate is widely used in leather industry; catalyst;
2.reducing agent in printing industry;
3.production of sodium hydrosulfite;
4.the intermediate for the production of formic acid and oxalic acid and used in the production of N,N-Dimethylformamide, etc.
1. Quick and positive reply after receiving your inquiry.
2. Free sample before shipment.
3. Quality control before and during shipment.
4. Packing according to clients’ requirement.
5. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
6. Loading photos as required.
7. Prompt shipment with right shipping line.
8. SGS or BV Certification as required.
9. Experienced in making D/P and L/C docs.
Mahaco Chemistry was founded in 1998.It is located in Zhengdong economic-technical Industrial Park,Mahaco company has been committed in the manufacture of surfactant chemical with advanced equipment and production method. Our surfactant include: Anionic surfactant (SLES, SDBS, SLS,AOS), Nonionic surfactant (6501,CMEA), Amphoteric surfactant (CAB),Cationic surfactant (1227), Ester (IPM,IPP,GMS,EGMS)
Mahaco Surfactant product mainly used in detergent,cleaning,textile industry,metal grinding,oil additives and other industries.