gold separating machine, gravel and sand separator machine for gold mining
After-sales Service Provided : Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Warranty : 1 year
Certification : CE,TUV,SGS
Weight : 14t
Dimension(L*W*H) : 6mX2.2mX2.5m
Power(W) : 45000
Voltage : 380V or as request
Model Number : 2100
Brand Name : JXSC
Place of Origin : Jiangxi, China
Production Capacity : 150t/h
Condition : New
gold separatingmachine Applications
1. we design it to washing alluvial gold gravel, clay and sand,
2.it normaly use in gold sand wash plant, placer gold concentrate plant, alluvial gold washing plant, river gold mining plant
3.It can input feeding size up to 230mm. processing capacity upto 200tons per hour
4. popular used in South Africa, Sudan, Ghana, South Amercia alluvial mining plant
JXSC gold washing machine Features
1. High capacity and high power scrubbing, large capacity can reach 200-220tons per hour
2. The long drum of the scrubber retains material for longer, more vigorous washing for complete separation
3. One high output electrical motor driving a gear system providing efficient torque
4. Adjustable rotary speed
5. The water with high pressure flushed the inwall of drum
6. Can accept material up to 230mm
7. Mechanical sealing of inlet chute – minimal spillage when over feeding
8. Drive loads absorbed within the drive frame and pivoting drive frame design – Foundations only have to support vertical load and are not critical for alignment ie minimal cost
9. Shell design less mass than conventional roller supported units – installation craneage requirement reduced
gold washing machine Working Principle
A: The rotary gold mining scrubber is an autogenously rotating drum scrubber, utilising pebbles and rocks within the feed source to fracture and disintegrate clays, agglomerates and soft oxides.
B: Disintegrated material is homogeneously slurried within the drum, whilst the autogenous load is retained within the drum by reverse flights located at the drum discharge end.
C: Slurry and washed oversize overflows the drum discharge throat to the concentric exit trommels.
1. What mineral are you separating?
2. What's the maximum size of raw material?
3. What's the size range of the mineral?
4. What's the capacity do you need per hour?
Could you pls confirm the aboved questions so that we can design the suitable flowchart for you?
1. do testing for gold ore, tin ore , iron ore, tungsten processing in laboratory
2. design the mineral processing flow chart. design the layout of machines in mining plant
3. provide installation & operation video for mining plant
4. our engineer can go to customer minesite for installation, running test and training staff overseas
5. provide full solution for the complete gold wash plant
6. provide 12 month gurantee and spare parts available.
Below please find the technical specifications of our gold washing machine
||Angle of inclination
||( ° )
we provide OEM service. we can produce the machine according to your design and drawing.