Function of Dried Lily Bulb:
1. Lily bulb provides proteinand starch.
2. Lily bulb contains small amounts of calcium, iron, phosphorus, ad vitamins B1, B2 and C.
3. Dried lily bulb is also used as an herb to calm the spirit, promote restful sleep, and lessen irritability.
4. Fresh and dried lily bulb can be used in both sweet dessert soups and savory soups in Chinese cooking.
5. In traditional Chinese medicine, Lily Bulb is considered sweet and cooling in properties. The herb is also associated to the lung and heart meridians and help to relieve coughs, dry throats