China Supplier 2.5mm Wood Fibers HDF
Type : Fibreboards
Formaldehyde Emission Standards : E0
Fibreboard Type : HDF / Hard Boards
Grade : First-Class
Feature : Moisture-Proof
Usage : Indoor
Material : Wood Fiber
Model Number : Hardboard
Brand Name : Fushi Hard Board
Place of Origin : China (Mainland)
1. Description of Goods:
2) Thickness:2.5mm to 6mm
3) Glue: WBP
4) Density:900 -1100kgs/cbm
5) Face and back: smoothy surface and mesh-patterned back
6) Color:Dark / light brown
7) Raw Material:Poplar and mix hardwood
8) Moisture Content: 4% --9%
9) Internal Bonding: >0.75mPa
10) Certificate: CARB
2. Advantages and Features:
1) denser and much stronger and harder than Particle Board, made out of exploded wood fibers that have been highly compressed.
2) higher bending strength
3) environment-friendly and waterproof
used in construction, packing and furniture field such as door, flooring, decoration, photo frame etc.
4. Trade Terms:
1) Payment terms: T/T with 30% deposit in advance or L/C at sight
2) Packing: use plastic bag to protect the goods and surrounded with plywood or OSB, strengthen by iron belt.
3) Delivery time: 15~20 days after getting your deposit.
In 1987, Fushi Wood Group was founded as supplier for world leading furniture company Ashley. In 2001, the group produced the first LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber) from China, and keeps to be leading Asian LVL manufacturer in accordance with OSHA, AUS 1577 and EN 13377.
Now, the group has over 2300 employees and 10 factories in Shandong Province of China, properties covering land 466,200 square meters, business scope successfully involved in real estate, plank, furniture and chemistry. Plank business involved in LVL , Plywood, H20, MDF, PB & OSB with production capability yearly over 300,000 cubic meters which are certified by ISO 9000, ISO14001, SONCAP, CARB of U.S and CE of Europe..
Products safety and quality are central to our brand equity and are the reason partners and clients trust us. The mission of Fushi Wood Group is to ensure, through quality planning and execution, that all Fushi products deliver the desired consumer experience and occupational safety. Our global quality assurance approach is a collaborative effort between quality professionals in our corporate offices, as well as on the ground around the world in the markets where we do business.
We are committed to learning and continuous improvement. We will continue to seek out and implement best practices in quality management to be worthy of the trust our consumers.