- Material: 100% Polyester
- Fiber Type: Staple
- Pattern: Raw
- Style: Solid
- Grade: Virgin
- Feature: Abrasion-Resistant, Heat-Resistant
- Use: Filling Material, Non-Woven Fabric, Spinning, Other
- Fiber Length: 38mm
- Fineness: 1.2d
- Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: MR
- Model Number: MR-008
Product Name: Polyester Staple Fiber
Color: raw white / super white
1. Product Name: Polyester Staple Fiber Material:100%polyester
2. Color: raw white / super white
3. Denier: 1.4D
4. Cutting length: 38 mm
6. Defect rate:
7. Packing: 270kgs/bag, PP woven bag
8. Production Capacity: 2000MT per month
9. Payment: T/T or L/C at sight
10. Price Terms:
11. Delievery Time:
12. Certificate: ISO14001, ISO 9001:2000
13. Place of origin: Fujian, China (mainland)
13. this kind of fiber is suitable for the following applications:
b. Non-weaving fabric .
c. Filling material
Fushun Ruihua fibre Co., Ltd.was founded in May, 2012 and is located in the East Industrial Area of Songxi County, which connects three influential provinces of China, Zhejiang, Fujian and Jiangxi. We enjoy convenient transportation with easy access to labor, resources and technique supports.
We are a new and growing enterprise with an investment of 700 million Yuan, and an output amounts to 2,000,000 tons. Our main products are polyester staple fiber, various composed fiber and eco-friendly bio bamboo fiber.
Presently, we have our first phase production line ready with the investment of 140 million Yuan. The production area covers 34,000 square meters with an output of 40,000 tons yearly. We will have other two production lines put into operation by Sep. 2013, and our yearly turnover will amount to 500 million Yuan.
Our production equipment is mostly imported from Japan, with technology from Toyobo, which enables us to provide very consistent, reliable and high-class quality products to our clients. Slicing through different processing methods with effective ways, products come from renewable resources and PET bottles can make sure of quality and efficiency.
In addition to the production and improvements of the traditional mature polyester fiber, we commit ourselves to researching and developing new fiber, using bamboo and other nature materials from local plants and bamboo forests. Those are the advantages of local recourses.