- Type: Herbal Extract
- Variety: borage seed
- Form: Oil
- Part: Seed
- Extraction Type: cold pressed/ solvent extraction
- Packaging: Drum
- Place of Origin: Jilin, China (Mainland)
- Grade: Food grade
- Brand Name: Baili
- Certificates: FDA, GMP, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO9001,ISO22000
- Usage: Food,Healthcare,Pharmaceutical,Cosmetics
- Organic Borage oil, which extracted from borage seed, has one of the highest amounts of γ-linolenic acid (GLA) of seed oils, up to more than 18%. It has great advantage in improving heart and brain function and easing premenstrual syndromes. Besides its medical efficacies, its abundance of linoleic acid, unsaturated fatty acid, various vitamins and mineral elements, together with its excellence in beautifying skin, borage oil is always regarded as a nice choice for functional food, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industry.
Packaging & Delivery
||20kg & 190kg HDPE or Metal drums, purged with Nitrogen
Benefits for your health:
1.Infant formula supplemented with fatty acids from borage oil seem to improve growth and development
of the nervous system in infants born early, especially boys.
2.Borage oil has been mentioned as a possible aid in female infertility, endometriosis and breast cysts.
3.There are claims that borage oil may assist people with multiple sclerosis, as high doses of GLA could
help with the nerves damaged by inflammation and aid the prevention of nerve damage in the first place.
Borage oil is also believed to improve the transmission of nerve impulses
Benefits for your hair and skin:
1. An adequate supply of GLA in the diet is also necessary to maintain skin fitness, and borage oil assists
in keeping skin supple, clear, and youthful in appearance. Additional supplementation is particularly useful
for eczema, psoriasis, acne, and rosacea, a condition marked by red, irritated skin on the face
2).Borage oil is popular for hair maintenance and hair loss, as it is believed the GLA will treat dry and
damaged hair as well as slow the effects of male pattern hair loss.